How To React To Messages On Instagram [Emojis Included]4 min read
Instagram continuously rolls out new features to engage its audiences early since 2016. The recent and most attractive feature is the use of emoji reactions on Instagram direct messages. With the introduction of emojis, Instagram introduces another update for the users looking forward to know how to reply on Instagram DMs. Combining both updates provides a solution for how to react to messages on Instagram.
The reactions on Instagram offer you power to nurture profile visits from relevant Instagram users who are also active on the platform. Finding how to react to Instagram messages with emojis allows you to provide clear intention by expressing your emotions on viewing the message.
When you know how to react to Instagram DMs, you can easily reply to the sea of messages on the group chat. Are you now ready to find out the tricks? Let’s get started by searching for effective ways to understand the ways to react to messages on Instagram.
How To React To Messages On Instagram?
The introduction of reacting to messages on Instagram prevents users from replying to messages. Most users on Instagram find it difficult to reply to messages on the group chat. To avoid that situation, know how to react to messages on Instagram and reply to them quickly.
Add uniqueness to your replies on Instagram DMs by providing emoji reactions. Here are the steps to determine how to react to DMs on Instagram.
- Open your Instagram application.
- Move to the messaging section by clicking on the messenger icon in the top-right corner.
- Then open the chat to which you want to reply.
- Double-tap on the particular message.
- The heart emoji appears on the message.
Since the heart emoji is the default reaction on messages, it gets on the message while reacting to it.
How To Change Reaction On Instagram?
Some Instagram users do not require the heart emoji as default. So they need to change it. But how to change reactions on Instagram? It is possible by following the below ways:
- Choose the message you want to react to on the Instagram Direct Message section.
- Hold on to the message to get a small list of emojis.
- Click the ‘+’ symbol that appears at the end of a small list of emojis.
- Next, select the ‘Customize’ option.
- Then tap the ‘Heart’ emoji or the first default emoji in the small list and choose the required emoji with which you want to replace it.
- Finally, click ‘Done’ and save the changes.
How To React To Instagram Story?
More than knowing how to react to messages on Instagram, it is also essential to find ways on how to react to the Instagram story. Getting audience reactions for stories enhances your engagement rate. Here, let us find the steps to react to the Instagram story to increase audience response:
- When viewing the Instagram story, click on the message box at the bottom of the screen or swipe up.
- Then, you will find the three options to understand how to react to an Instagram story:
- Quick reactions – A collection of popular emoji lists
- Writing a message or,
- Include stickers or GIFs.
Most of the users use stories to share their reels videos to get the view of potential followers.
Many users repost reels to stories in order to supersize the number of views on IG reels and speed up the popularity of the new feature. But still, if you are facing a problem in getting more reels views, you could look ahead to create videos with trending concepts to enhance your popularity and reach.
How To Remove Emoji Reactions On Instagram Messages?
Most people consider reacting to Instagram messages as a habit of replying to the conversation. So, some of them accidentally react to the message with wrong emojis. No worries! There is an option to unreact to the messages or change the emoji reaction. Here are the steps to follow on how to remove emoji reactions on Instagram DMs.
- Open up your Instagram direct messages and tap the message you need to change the reaction.
- Tapping on the message, you will receive a message of ‘Remove emoji from the message.’
- Click on that and remove the emoji from the message.
The above step applies to both android and iPhone users.
Emojis on Instagram remain a great way of communication between friends and followers. Using reactions on Instagram messages creates a new excitement level and improves your online experience. With the above engaging steps, find out how to react to messages on Instagram and enjoy your daily conversations.